It certainly has been a good long while since I did a Friday phone dump. These days I try to keep our DSLR around at all times to capture the moments of our days; however, with three littles around that sometimes just isn’t possible so I capture a lot of our days on my camera phone. Here’s just a little taste of our ordinary which is pretty extraordinary.
Also, I post very frequently to my Instagram feed if you would like to follow me my username is KRISTENPERREAULT
While somedays I long for calm, quiet and order I can’t help but enjoy my crazy these days. There are hugs, smiles and laughter each and each day; we are blessed. God is good!! No complete Friday phone dump today just two of my recent favorites…
Happy Weekend to you all!
I haven’t had a phone dump in quite some time so here you go. A little bit of random, a little bit silly and a whole lot of everyday love.
Charlie showing some love for his book
happy kitchen helpers
Jay has been really interested in writing his name lately- these are a few of his attempts. I am so proud of him!
kisses for the baby in the mirror
I love these curls
family shot before heading out for a date
stories with Daddy before work
well hello little one :)
silly Charlie faces
so proud that he can use a straw
sweet brothers sharing a special treat
wrong little boy “using” the potty
happy kitchen helper
helping to take Daddy’s lunch to the car
picking out plants at the nursery
our new orange tree!
always more projects on the go
family portrait drawn by Jay
a certain kiddo needs a bath!
blankie is never far from reach
a few more from the phone
a GREAT mail day- now to get started on some projects ;)
he’s giving kisses now
prepping to wash the alphabet mat
what, you don’t wash foam letters in your dishwasher?
he is not a huge fan of the gate
he couldn’t quite get his hat off when he was riding in the car and this is how he looked when I opened the door
how many pears can I fit in my mouth all at once
paper, scissors, glue
impressive coloring skills for a 2.5 year old if you ask me
My immediate response when people ask lately how we are/ how I am is “Crazy, good but crazy”. However, the more I think about this the more I realize we are less and less crazy and more and more normal. You see, before we had any kiddos we had plenty of time to do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted and honestly I am not all that sure what we did with our boat loads of free time. After we had Jay we thought we were seriously crazy and had no free time and then we had Charlie (bringing the parent child ratio up to one-to-one) and actually had less free time. If you would have asked me about our free time when we just had Jay I would have found it rather laughable; now I am not sure what we did with it all. Perspective is funny that way… All this to say that we are crazy or normal; however you want to think of it and here is a taste of our crazy brought to you by the ever present iPhone.
yes that is a towel and yes it is soaking wet :(
the perfect little boy entertainment
duplo towers- Jay is REALLY into building these days
squishy returns ;)
what- doesn’t everyone have a whale and a cow in their pantry?
photographer in the making
reading the Monster at the End of this Book on the ipad… he really didn’t like it at first but enjoyed it after he realized “the blue guy” (Grover) was the monster
watermelon- Jay eats EVERY last bite
I apparently haven’t dumped my phone photos in forever so instead of overloading you all in one day I will post the rest tomorrow- stay tuned for part two ;)
It’s been a while since I have posted any of my phone photos… so here are a few from our last few weeks in all of their random glory.
A special snack- my Grandma’s popcorn (SO delicious!!!!)
post nap cuddles and silly faces
happiness in a bowl ;)
playing in the rain
Jay Bird spots :(
sleepy baby snuggles
trying out a big boy cup
exploring the grass
these are actually growing in our yard!!
Mommy and Charlie time
two super tired boys
silly dude with worker glasses on
getting some milk- just keeping it real around here ;)
popsicle treats ;)… homemade blackberry yogurt popsicles- so yummmy!
cars, cars, cars
“free” play ;)
And lastly, a few of Jay’s camp lunches (and yes I do know that I am a dork)
It’s really hard to believe that the weekend has come and gone and that we are chugging through another week again! Wow!!
Here’s a little bit of our world from last week. Enjoy and happy Tuesday to you !
1. sleeping Charlie
2. found his tongue
3. Jay’s duplo “park”
4. silly faces
5. hanging out in the bed
6. Jay working on his chores… helping Mom to empty the dishwasher
7. booty up and thumb in
8. “washing” dishes in the sink while Mommy makes dinner
9 & 10 Charlie sucking on his fingers
11. pancake Tuesday- also known as Shrove Tuesday or Mardi Gras
12. tummy time
13, 14, 15 & 16. hanging out in Jay’s bed after nap time- Jay was being super cute and kissing all over his brother, he’ll probably hate these photos when he’s a teenager ;)
here it is… some snippets from our fun but busy week ;)
1. it looks like Jay is squishing Charlie but he really isn’t… he is offering him is blanket when Charlie was fussing- sweet, sweet brother
2. another view of the sweet, sweet brother- trying to cuddle Charlie to make him feel better
3. reading Curious George- a large book but one of the favorites around here right now
4. silly sleeping Piper
5. happy “little brother”
6. impromptu photo shoot supplies
7. sidewalk chalk booty
8. valentines day art
9. happy heart lunch
10. tummy time- not thrilled with it but not upset either
11. check out those thighs!
12. rejected paci replaced by the thumb
13. sweet nose, sweet baby
14. baby cuddles- nothing better
15. fresh picked strawberries!!!
16. lunch with friends
17. my laundry helper
19. trying on hand-me-down hats
20. re-organizing and packing up baby and little boy clothes that don’t fit anymore
Oh and my sweet little one is 3 months old today- crazy I know!! I will try to be back later today with what I am sure will be some ridiculously cute photos of him and an update ;)
I am on time today!!! It was a good but very LONG week, really looking forward to the weekend :)
1. our turtle friend- we think he might live in our front yard
2. sleeping baby
3. Daddy and Jay checking out the turtles in the ditch behind the house
4. Daddy and Jay sliding at the park
5. Charlie and Piper hanging out while we played
6. a close up of our sweet, sweet sleeping baby
7. our little trouble maker- he closed the door so Jamie and I wouldn’t see him crawl into the crib (because he knows that he shouldn’t be in there). oh and don’t worry- I was holding Charlie, he wasn’t in the crib…
9. one of Dolce’s usual perches
10. frosty art
11. funny eyes
12. Jay wearing Piper’s collar on his head
13. hanging outside while Jay and I decorated the driveway
12. trains, laundry and a pitiful puppy- typical day in this house
14. homemade play doh- smells SO yummy!
So I am better than I was last week but still not great. I should probably just stop calling it ‘friday phone dump’ and just call it ‘phone dump whenever I get to it’ instead…
1. birthday boy enjoying the icing
2. tornado Jay strikes
4. I have a tongue!
5. first bottle
6. sleeping on his back, like he is supposed to ;)
7. snuggles with Momma
8. watching big brother
9. cars! cars!
10. almost all of my boys
11. helping me stamp all of the cards we mailed
12. what you looking’ at?
13. we have movement- his head started on the frog
14. thumb sucker
15. zoned out
17. a duplicate- oops
18. rocket socks
19. cooping mechanism for a terrible friday- faking caffeine ;)
20. tears after getting in trouble for pulling all of the wipes out of the container