1. He is a geek and I mean a real and true geek!! He even bought me a “I love my Geek” t-shirt, which I proudly wear.
2. He really cares about his job and believes in what he does. This is not to say that it doesn’t aggravate him from time to time, but he loves it anyway.
3. He loves our puppy, Piper, even though he will swear that he is really a cat person. He plays hide and seek with her almost every night- I am not sure who has more fun with this.
4. He can dance and he dances with me every time our song starts playing on the radio (sometimes I play it just so he will dance with me).
5. He doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. Even if it is when he is fishing.
6. He will find every excuse in the book to not get up if Dolce (one of our kitties) has gotten comfortable in his lap, even if he has to do something.
7. He plays with the insides of computers- for fun. I found him in the garage storage room the other day surrounded by computer parts with a huge smile on his face.
8. He can fix my computer when it freaks out on me by simply looking at it- it is afraid of him.
9. He will put my toothbrush head on the electric toothbrush at night just so I don’t have to do it.
10. He can tell me anything technical about my camera when I am taking pictures and he loves to walk around for the day with me to shoot.
11. When we get home from taking pictures he will label and tag each one of them in our library so they are easy to find.
12. He will help me decorate the house during each season, just because he knows that it will make me happy.
13. He is a music snob. He can listen to a song pick out one specific instrument to listen to at a time (this is not part of the music snob thing, but I think that it is really cool trick).
14. He was in the marching band in high school and college, yup he was a Marching Chief and the drum major in high school.
15. He loves him some FSU football, even if they are not having a winning season.
16. He will drink any beer that I buy and put in the fridge. I have been known to buy beers based purely on how “cool” the label looks and he drinks them all.
17. He loves his family. Nuff said.
18. He doesn’t yell at me when I don’t want to ride my bike at super-human speeds. BTW- this is how he likes to ride his bike.
19. He will do just about anything to help anyone, big or small. He is the guy that will ask me to jump over to the drivers seat in the middle of the intersection so he can help someone push their car off of the side of the road. Yes, this is something that I have done.
20. He is really handy. Thanks to Dad for teaching him everything that he knows.
21. His favorite food is home made spaghetti (the recipe Memere uses) and he would eat it every night of the week if I let him. But he will eat just about anything that I put in front of him and the things that he begs to make are the easiest to make.
22. He paces while he talks on the phone, he actually has a route that he follows in the house.
23. He keeps in touch with his grade school friends.
24. He has to read before he goes to bed. He really likes to read the Sci-Fi fantasy books with wizards and magic. Again, I told you that he is a geek.
25. The Wii is the first game console that he has ever owned. He loves to play Mario Kart online with his friends and he gets really excited when he unlocks “new” things.
26. He has lunch every week with his Grandpa.
27. He knows me better than I know myself. He knows that things are bothering me before I do.
28. He married me after knowing me for only 3 months. Now that’s love.
Happy Birthday Jamie, I love you!!!